Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trunk or Treat!


Baylee with her friend Hannah. She is sharing some of her candy with Hannah.








The second round of picture taking Baylee was mad so they didn't turn out so good. We got some of her at the Trunk or Treat playing with all the kids. She had a blast. The older children were throwing a ball around and she stood in the middle just watching it go back and forth. Andy passed out the candy while I took Baylee around to the cars. At first I held her, but then she saw all the kids walking so she wanted to walk and carry her pumpkin bucket by herself. She looked so big. Her bucket got a little heavy so she was dragging it on the ground. Between each car she would stop and put her bucket down and take out a piece of candy. She is definitely related to her mom. When I was a kid I had all of my candy eaten by the next two days. Baylee looked so cute in her costume. I just had to kiss her all night.




5 comments:

mom and pops grover said...

OOOHHHH! How cute is she! Minnie Mouse was the perfect costume! I love it! Happy Halloween Baylee! Grandma LOVES you!

Dave said...

GROVER!! WOW it's been a while. Nice to be able to see how you're doing.

Scott said...

sucks to be you considering your daughter is so cute. i am raising a tom-boy to aviod those issues. so far, not so good.

Mindy said...

She looked so cute in her minnie mouse costume. She is a little doll..and still looks so much like Andy. Can't wait to see what #2 is going to look like!

Court and Brade said...

Hey! Random how everyone is pretty connected through blogging! I saw your blog and was hoping it was THE ANDY GROVER I know! This is Courtney Burton Adams. Britney I met you at Barrands wedding I think! ANyway, Andy and I are friends from 04 when he was in Rexburg and I was in IF. Your little one is SO SO SO cute!!! You guys look great and look like you're doing well. When are you due with your second? I'm due the first of April with my first. Well I just wanted to say, I'm glad I found you guys!