1 day ago
Thursday, January 8, 2009
It's a girl!
So yesterday we went to have our ultrasound. I was thinking all along that we were having a boy, but I guess I was wrong. The technician said it is a girl. The baby is very healthy and everything looks great. It is always great to hear that so you don't have to worry. We are very excited. It will be fun for Baylee to have a sister close in age. We don't have to buy anything. She can wear and use everything Baylee has, which will be a blessing. We like the name Sydney, but it could change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sydney is a very cute name. I am excited you are having a girl. Her and Bella can be good friends. Hannah is always so excited to see Baylee.
I think Sydney is a cute name too! Having two little girls is SO MUCH FUN. They will be best friends, and you will love pulling out all your favorite outfits of Baylee's to see and use a second time around! Congrats!
Congratulations Britney! It will be so nice that you already have everything ready. She is going to be adorable.
Grammy is excited for another baby girl...now with Robyn's baby girl the Grover Girlies will outnumber the Grover Boys 13 to 10...I love it!
congrats guys! What a blessing! You all look great. Hope to see you sometime soon, it's been too long! B
Congratulations!!!!!
Post a Comment