Sunday, February 15, 2009

5 months pregnant!

This is my belly at 24 weeks. I thought it would be fun to put pictures up of my belly each month as I continue getting bigger. My hair looks terrible. I am getting it cut this week. Thank goodness.

6 comments:

mandy said...

You look so good! How fun that you'll have two little girls in just a few more months!

banananutmeg said...

I feel like a heifer after seeing this picture! I'm only 1 week closer to my delivery date than you and am SO MUCH BIGGER! You look fantastic. Really.

Harrington said...

Your hair looks cute. You do too. Your not showing very much at all. I usually get big like the last month.

Lindsey said...

You look cute Britney! At this point in my pregnancy I just looked pudgy and not pregnant at all! You look adorable and I like your hair too., Are you cutting it short?

Nielsen Family said...

Cute, cute! I don't think I have ever looked that tiny at 5 months. I stopped posting pictures of my pregnant belly, because really, who wants to see a gigantic pregnant belly at 37 weeks!

Celeste said...

Hey Britney, Congratulations! I missed a few posts back there because I didn't even realize you were prego! That is fantastic and you look great! Congrats again!