Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy 27th Birthday!







Happy Birthday Ashley! I have always loved sharing a birthday with you. I am so glad that I have you as my sister. You mean everything to me. I am so happy that Heavenly Father let us come down together. Thanks for always being there for me. Thanks for letting me live with you guys in Texas. I really enjoyed being with your family. I love that picture of the four of us. Andy and Taylor look so cute. Hope you have a great day. I wish we could be together. I love you.



1 comment:

Harrington said...

Britney that was so sweet. Thank you. I am glad we are still so close. You are by best friend. Thanks for being such a great sister. You look so cute. You are really small. I hope I look that great to next time I have a baby.