
My parents and Heather and her children all came on Thursday night. They arrived about 2:00 am. We were asleep and were waiting for them to come, but didn't hear them come in. I don't know how we didn't hear them with all their stuff. We had so much fun. I am so glad that Heather and her kids were able to come and see us. Friday we went to our city pool and later that night we went to downtown Bentonville to a carnival. They had a bounce house. It was fun for the kids. Saturday we went to Adelin's baptism. It was a special day for her. Saturday aftertoon we went to Eureka Springs. It was really hot. Sunday we blessed Sydney. Andy gave a sweet blessing. I am grateful that he holds the priesthood. Sydney wasn't very happy to take pictures. She was hungry.
1 comment:
Syndey's dressing bless looks great. I like the lace you changed out from the old lace. I love the family pictures. Very fun. We wish we could have been there. That is fun Heather and the kids got to come. Sydney looks different now. They change so much.
Post a Comment