Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sydney's 6 months already!




I was looking at Andy's iphone and found these pictures of Sydney only 2 days old. She is so adorable. We love her so much. I can't believe how fast the time went by. She is so tall. She is already wearing 6-12 month clothes and pajamas. Today is a day I have been looking forward to for a few months. My pediatrician said that Sydney should be grown out of the no chocolate and no dairy stage by 6 months. I don't know though because I had some a few days ago and she was still fussy. oh well I have done it for 4 months now what is a few more.


2 comments:

tiare said...

she seriously is so dang cute!!! what's great about these pictures is that you look GREAT too!!! here's to hoping you can eat chocolate!

Kirsti said...

wow- how can you look that good right after having a baby? Congrats on 6 months! They grow so fast!