Saturday, June 19, 2010

More Birthday!

I love our little family!






Linsey and Gisele


I can't believe that Baylee is already 3 years old. Time flies by so fast. She is so adorable. We love her so much and are so grateful to have her in our family. She is so special. She is so sweet. She tells us she loves us and compliments us so much. Hopefully so stays this way forever. She is very loving too. She gives Sydney kisses all day long.
I feel so bad. I am not good at the whole birthday thing. I am not creative. I forgot to do a cake for Baylee. She doesn't love cake so I made homemade ice cream sandwiches. I didn't do birthday favors for her cousins either. Birthdays can get so expensive so I tried staying within the budget. We are going to buy her a cake today and sing to her tonight. Hopefully that is ok with her.

3 comments:

mom and pops grover said...

Cake is overated! Looks to me like she had a great birthday! Happy Birthday to you, Baylee! Grandma and Papa love you!

Jenny said...

Brylee is so cute! I agree, birthdays can get expensive. Good for you with staying in the budget. Brylee doesn't know the difference. Looks like she had a great time!

Harrington said...

Baylee is so darn cute. I love the crimpy hair.