
Sydney just learned to walk and Baylee is so sweet to help her. She is such a good sister.

Going to Stake Conference.


I loved Baylee's outfit so I had to take a picture of her. I got the skirt for $7 and the shirt was a hand me down from my niece. The boots were from last year and still fit for now. I also love her cheesy smile. Andy and I watched our wedding video last week and when Andy was about Baylee's age he had the same great smile. How fun!
My family is so cute. I adore them so much. I am so grateful we can be together forever. We make mistakes, but we just need to keep trying better every day and repent and ask for forgiveness. I love that we can repent and be forgiven. It is a great blessing.
2 comments:
She is definitely Andy's daughter--and Sydney is definitely your's. So glad we got to spend time with you guys in Rexburg. You do have a really sweet family!!
baylee is so cute in that outfit.
Post a Comment