Sunday, August 21, 2011

27 weeks pregnant!


(Sorry Robyn! Not trying to copy you. I just haven't taken any pregnant pics either.)

This Wednesday I will be 27 weeks. I am excited. It is getting closer. Just 3 months left. We haven't done anything for this little boy to come and still have no name picked out. Andy and I can't agree on any, but one. But I am still not sold on it.

We need to get bunk beds (Andy wants to build them) and comforters for the girls. Get rid of Sydney's binky and put her in a big girl bed. Buy bedding for the crib, paint the baby's room, and buy boy clothes. I am getting nervous. It is like having my first baby again. We are starting all over.

Sydney is potty trained so that is checked off my list. Thank goodness. No more diapers for her. She is doing well. She has been more difficult than Baylee was, but is now starting to tell us when she needs to go. Rewarding her with a starburst after each time she goes has motivated her to keep going on the toilet. She loves to unwrap the starburst all by herself. When she picks one out of the jar and I try to help her unwrap it she says to me "no, myself". She makes me laugh. I love her to death.



1 comment:

the speers said...

Britney! You're so cute! I love your dress! and how fun that you're having a boy!! Are your girls so excited? (and your hubby, I'm sure!--o wait, and you!) I don't know if I sent you a thing to my blog, and if I didn't totally email me and I'll send you one! chiraspeers {at} gmail {dot} com ps, your girls and their curls are to die for, I love them!