Sunday, September 25, 2011

Almost 32 weeks pregnant!

This has been the slowest year ever!!!! I can't wait for this baby boy to get here. I still have 2 months, but it is getting close. I am having a baby shower in a couple of weeks. I am looking forward to it. We still don't have a name yet. Maybe by the time we leave the hospital.

3 comments:

Maria Grover said...

Lookin' good girl!! Gosh, I can't believe he's almost here! I know it seems ridiculously slow to you.. that's how it was for me last year, especially the last month (the third kid brings large quantities of false labor, ouch), but to everyone else far away it seems to be speeding by. Can't wait to see my newest nephew!

chococatania said...

:) You look so cute! oh man, maria's comment reminded me of all the false labor I had with Chase (also my third)...i got to the point where I was having contractions every fifteen minutes for two whole days. then, nothing...She ended up being two days late... (and I had her only because I was induced!!!) anyways. I'll think happy thoughts for you. :)

Harrington said...

You look great! Usually the time goes by for everyone else but it has gone slow. I hope you can agree on a name too.