Andy is a big fan of the Seattle Mariners baseball team. He said when we have a boy we are doing the room with their logo. We found some fabric online and asked my mom to make the crib bedding, quilt, and curtains. It turned out so cute. She did an awesome job. She even took a quilting class to make the quilt look even better. Andy's mom got some mariners decor to match the room. Andy painted the walls the colors of the team as well.
He is SO cute! I love all your pictures! I'm glad you got a boy. Maybe I'll get a girl next time! I hope you're doing well, adjusting and what not. Three kids doesn't seem as bad as everyone was telling me. I'm doing pretty good with three, so I hope you are!!!
2 comments:
He is SO cute! I love all your pictures! I'm glad you got a boy. Maybe I'll get a girl next time! I hope you're doing well, adjusting and what not. Three kids doesn't seem as bad as everyone was telling me. I'm doing pretty good with three, so I hope you are!!!
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
شركة وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض
Post a Comment