Family fun center called Trafalga. We went with Grandma. They had go carts, miniature golfing, and rides.
My roommate Jenny from College. We went to her house and ate dinner and visited with her cute family. I hadn't seen her in 9 years. It was so fun to catch up.
Robyn and I on Mothers Day
Andy's siblings: Robyn, Aaron, and Tim. Dan is missing.
Dallin and Benson wearing matchings pajamas. They such cute little boys.
Hailey's birthday. Sydney wouldn't give her the toy she got.
My 30th Birthday!
Robyn and Benson riding the train to the Children's Museum
Family Fun Center
Baylee at Childrens museum
Grandma and Dallin at museum
Baylee and Macie at museum
Leopard print toes. 1st pedicure.
Sydney and Baylee at the zoo in SLC.
Hailey, Macie, Baylee, and Sydney at trampoline place.
Riding train to museum
We had a great time visiting with Andy's family. We were definitely entertained. The kids really enjoyed playing with their cousins.
Andy's parents are building a new house and he got to help his Dad build a deck and help in his shop. I got to go shopping. Utah has some great shopping. I wish Arkansas did.
We went to the zoo, family fun center, children's museum, and trampoline place in Draper, UT and then to one in Idaho Falls. For mothers day we went to the park and had a picnic there. I messed up and forgot to buy the food to have a nice meal. I felt terrible. Sorry Sue for failing at making your mothers day dinner better.
We also visited with Andy's other cousins that live in Utah. It was good visiting with everyone.
Andy had to go out of town on business a week after we got there. Before he left he took me on a date. We went out to a Japanese place and saw the movie The Avengers. We also got frozen yogurt. It was a fun date. The girls, Grandma and I went up to Robyn's house to play some more while Andy was gone.
Andy was out of town on my 30th Birthday. I have been dreading this birthday because I am no longer in my 20s. It sucked having him out of town. He is my best friend and he wasn't there to share it with me. Andy's mom and sister had a yummy breakfast for me and then Robyn and I went and got pedicures. Later that afternoon Sue, and the girls and I drove back to Utah. Sue and Courtney made me a yummy dinner and then Andy got home late on my birthday and then we packed the car and drove home. We were in the car a lot so that made it crappy too. Well maybe next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment