14 hours ago
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Happy Halloween!
Baylee is a winter fairy, Dallin a pirate, and Sydney is a strawberry. She has a strawberry stem that goes on her head, but she didn't want to wear it.
When they first tried on their costumes. You can't really see Baylee's dress when she's sitting down.
At Sydney's Preschool Halloween Party. Dallin had a blast crawling around and getting into everything.
Sydney and her friend Olivia singing the 5 little pumpkins.
At our ward trunk or treat. Should of taken some pics inside.
Sydney's preschool class.
On Tuesday night we had our Ward Trunk or Treat and chili cookoff. Like always it is chaotic. Kids were running around everywhere, and the line for food was way too long. I had to go back about 5 times to get everything we needed. I invited my friend Nikki and her family to come. It was so crowded no one even noticed she was visiting. I felt bad. She said she had a good time so I was relieved. It was fun to see all the kids and adults dressed up. I wish I could pull of a fun Halloween costume. Halloween is just not my holiday. Except that I love candy. So just the costumes aren't my thing. I have one Halloween decoration in my house. I know, its sad. Halloween is scary to me. I never want my kids to dress up like a scary character. As a child I never really liked to dress up. My Mom always had to convince me. I do love seeing my children dressed up. That is fun to see them get so excited. I also love to make treats on Halloween.
Last night we went to Dan and Linsey's house for pizza and trick or treating. It has become a tradition now. Andy and Dan's cousin Devon and her family came too. Dan, Andy, and Neal take the little ones around while the girls visit and pass out candy. It's always enjoyable to get together with family. We don't see them enough. The kids didn't go to bed until 8:30 both nights. Luckily it wasn't a nightmare this morning getting ready for school. Hopefully they can catch up on sleep this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment