Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dallin's 1st Birthday!




So Dallin's 1st birthday was not very special.  I felt bad.  I had to take Baylee and Sydney to school so Dallin got to ride facing forward in his big carseat.  He smiled the whole way.  For some reason he was super fussy.  He refused to take a nap.  He opened some presents.  Unfortunately he is allergic to everything but bananas, strawberries, mangos, rice, and potatoes.  So no cake for him. After school was out we picked Baylee up and headed to Texas for Thanksgiving.  Dallin cried the first hour an a half.  He finally went to sleep after he ate dinner.  We got to my sisters house at 9pm and he didn't fall asleep until 12:30am.  It was a rough day for Dallin.  Poor Dallin.  Hopefully he will grow out of his allergies.

We love Dallin so much.  He is the cutest, sweetest little boy ever.  He melts my heart.  I never understand the relationship that Moms and sons have, but now I do.  This year has been really challenging.  His allergies have been hard for all of us.  I have grown so much in my faith and testimony.  I am very grateful to have Dallin in our family.  Even though he has been a fussy baby this past year he is so important to us and we would never change anything about this year.

No comments: