Sunday, August 17, 2014

1st Nauvoo trip


Hannah and I at wedding reception.  Hannah was also my laurel in young women's.  
Baylee and Sydney went home with my mom and dad for a week with Ashley and Taylor's kids.  They had a blast.  They went to a water park/amusement park, swimming at community pool, and endless play time with cousins.  

Andy and I and the boys drove to Nauvoo to Kenadys wedding.  It was beautiful.  She was a gorgeous bride.  Her Dad came up to Andy and I and said thanks so much for coming.  They knew it was a huge sacrifice.  He also told us we played a big role in getting her to the Temple.  So happy we could attend.

The next day we drove back for Kenadys reception.  It was amazing.  It was at the crystal bridges museum. 

Then we left again Monday morning and drove to St Louis to pick up the girls.  My parents met us half way. Then we ate lunch at this delicious bbq place and headed back to Nauvoo for a Grover family reunion.  

No comments: