
While Andy was out of town for two weeks Baylee and I went to Indiana to visit my parents and Heather. We went to my nephews football games which was a lot of fun. I started making a quiet book for Baylee and my mom and I made a brown pencil skirt. I am very proud of myself. It looks like it came from the store. I really enjoyed staying with my parents. I will miss them, but I am so glad that Andy is back. It was a really long time to be gone. Baylee had fun playing at my parents house. Her favorite thing was to go through all of their cupboards. She liked playing with the cereal boxes and climbing on the furniture. Jack liked playing with the fake trees and taking out all the moss. We had to move them upstairs so he couldn't get them. It looked like a forest upstairs. My parents did great with Jack. I am glad they let us come and stay.
2 comments:
Love visiting family! My favorite picture is that first one of Bailey she's either ready to kiss someone or has a mouthful of that cereal she's trying to get into!
I'm also gonna have to figure out how you get her hair up in those cute ponies and bows :)
sorry I totally spelled her name wrong. :\ I'll work on that. Baylee, Baylee, Baylee, you wouldn't think it'd be that hard.
Post a Comment