
Baylee loves to play in the dog's crate. Sometimes she shuts her and Jack in the crate together. She looked so cute that I had to take some pictures of her in the crate. She shut the door all by herself and decided to lay down on her belly. She is so silly sometimes. She always makes us laugh. We love her so much.
5 comments:
I think there must be something magical with dog crates. Emma and Nora love to get in ours. Sometimes even the boys will get in.
Love the picture of her in the crate. I think it is so cute.
Love it!!
Hey Andy
This is Derek Ramos, I found your blog through Jennifer Brown (Roberts) How's it going, I heard rumors that you are up in Bentonville AR. It is true? If so that is where my first area of my mission was. Hope life has treated you good. I am here in San Antonio Tx. Take care
Derek
whats up andy? it's been a long time. hopefully things are going well. i get an update from time to time about you from your folks. your dad has actually helped me out quite a bit lately. kinda wierd for me actually. anyway, send me a line sometime. www.emeraldcitymilams.blogspot.com
Post a Comment