Mom this is how big I am. Thanks for the adorable shirt. Sorry it took so long to put a picture up. My doctor checked me on Wednesday and I am a finger tip. Yeah! It is better than nothing. He actually touched the baby's head, which is weird. I am not surprised because she is so low. It is very uncomfortable. I am ready to be done.
15 hours ago
4 comments:
This is a FANTASTIC picture of you! Seriously. You look TINY! TINY TINY!
I had a lot of fun making the hooter hiders with you. Reese is still talking about "baby Baylee". I told her that pretty soon, "baby" Baylee is going to be "big sister" Baylee, just like her, and she got even more excited.
I couldn't get a good picture of my hooter hider either. I guess they are more functional than photogenic.
No WAY!!!! Britney you are so tiny! I can't believe you are 36 weeks along!
You are super super tiny!! You look great!
I love the hooter hider. What a great baby gift!
Happy birthday!! Hope you have a great one! I can't believe that we are all 27. It seems like yesterday that we were all at college for the first time.
Oh my word you are so little. That is disgusting that you are so little. You are so beautiful.
Post a Comment