Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hooter Hider!

I know this isn't the best quality of a picture, but it was the only good picture we could get of the nursing cover. For some reason polka dots don't take good pictures. My friend and I made them a week ago. It was easy and really fun. I will be making them for baby shower gifts. They are really cheap as well. If I bought one online it would cost me $35. I got mine for about $10. Great savings huh?

3 comments:

banananutmeg said...

I know it's early, but I don't want to forget or miss my chance to tell you Happy Birthday! You are such a nice person, a good listener, a fun friend to be around, and so gorgeous! You always look so great! I hope your birthday is a great one! Let me know if you want me to take Baylee to the park with us tomorrow morning so you can go meet Andy for a birthday brunch or something. We're going to Metfield at 9:30.

Michelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITNEY! Hope it's an awesome one!

Harrington said...

Wow Britney, you have become so talented. I need to do more sewing. It turned out really cute.