It is Sydney's 1st birthday and Andy's 30th. Yeah!
Sydney we are so grateful to have you in our family. We love you so much. You are so adorable, I can hardly stand it. We love watching you learn new things. It is fun to see you crawl all over the house. We hope that you grow up to be best friends with Baylee. Have a great day.
Andy, I love you so much. I am so grateful that I am the one that gets to celebrate your birthday with you. You are the sweetest husband and father. I couldn't ask for anyone better. Hope you birthday is grand.
Don't I have a beautiful family?
2 comments:
You sure do have a beautiful family! Happy Birthdays! It's great to see you so happy! :)
Happy 3oth Andy. Hope your not getting weird aches and pains like did. One day they weren't there and the next day, my birthday, there they were. Crazy.
Take care
Ramos
Post a Comment