Thursday, September 16, 2010

Baylee's 1st day of preschool!


She wanted to pose like this. It was really cute.
She was so excited to go to preschool. I showed her where she would be attending school and it is at a girls house and she told me, "No, I will go to a school". But when we got there she was fine with it. They made gingerbread houses, had show and tell, danced, had a job chore, played with playdough, and puzzles, learned about the letter H, and lots more. I am so excited she gets to go. She is growing up so fast. I think Sydney missed her. Sydney and I ran some errands and she was fussy a lot of the time. Baylee goes to preschool every Wednesday.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

She is so cute! I know what you mean about the preschool thing. I can't believe that Hunter is going to preschool as well!

Meg said...

She looks so cute Brit! Is she going to Meg's? I can't believe she is big enough to go to preschool...

banananutmeg said...

I am so excited to have Baylee in my class! She did so well last week.