So this picture is awful, but it was the only one we took. If didn't have my girls all day yesterday. It was a great present to have a break for a little while. My friends from church took me out to lunch. It was really fun and thoughtful. I brought my camera, but forgot to take any pictures. For dinner Andy brought home pizza and breadsticks from Papa John's and a B-day cake from Coldstone. It was great to have a night off from cooking. Then after dinnerI went to Young Womens. It was such a fun day. I felt really loved by family and friends. Thanks to a great day everyone.
1 day ago
2 comments:
I'm glad you had a great day! I know what you mean. I think I'm 25 all the time, and I think I will stick with that.
I like the picture, I think it's cute. I am glad you had a nice day. It is so great not to have to think about dinner even if it is just for one night. That cake looks delicious!
Post a Comment