Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day!




So I never took Easter pictures of the girls in their dresses because it was raining. So we took some today. This is not what they wore for Easter, but still looked cute. It was a nice day.

Andy gave me 2 back massages. I got an itunes giftcard, lots of candy, and some decorations. I did make dinner. I wanted to try a new recipe. Trying new recipes always turns out bad for me. I should just stop trying new things and stick to the ones I know. But it sounded good. I made lemon chicken with a sauce and orzo. It sounds tasty, but it was not. Baylee told me, "Mom, I don't think you should make that dinner again." It made me laugh. Andy didn't even eat his chicken. I normally am a pretty good cook, but just not today. He doesn't like lemon in recipes very much. Maybe I should have let Andy make dinner since he offered. Oh well. Next year.

No comments: