Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ashley came to visit!




































 Baylee didn't want to take a picture with me.












































 Ashley came to visit with her kids for a week.  We had such a good time.  The kids woke up at 6:00am every morning and would go outside to jump on the tramp.  They loved being together.  I enjoyed cooking with Ashley every night.  I wish I always had someone to help me in the kitchen.  We ate outside on the picnic table most nights.  It was so nice that it wasn't humid.

Tuesday we went swimming at the local pool.  It was the hottest day and perfect to swim.

Wednesday we went to Tanyard Creek and hiked to the waterfall.  Then we went to Blowing Springs and the kids played in the stream.  We forgot shoes so they wore their socks in the water.  Then we went out to lunch.

Thursday we went to the Wild Wilderness Drive Thru Safari. We could feed the pigs and goats, but Sydney and Paige were scared to death.  They had fun riding in the car unbuckled.  That night we had a relief society pool party and dinner.  She got to meet a lot of my friends from church, but they said we don't look anything a like.  Its so annoying that people think we don't look like twins.  Sisters and brothers sometimes don't even look related.  Sorry its a sore subject.  I think we look, act, and talk alike.

Friday it rained so we went to Barnes and Noble and played with toys and books.  Then we went shopping because that is our hobby.

Saturday we borrowed a friends boat and went out on Beaver Lake all day.  It was perfect weather.  We really enjoyed the day.

Sunday we went to church and they split our ward.  It was sad.  We lost a lot of members in our ward.  When we first moved here there were 3 wards in our area and now there are 8.  The church is growing like crazy.  So cool!





1 comment:

Emily Larkin said...

Everyone else is crazy! I loved how similar you and your sister look. So much fun! I kept thinking how fun it would be to be a twin, and as pretty as you girls.