

Baylee's new thing is to empty out the cupboard with the rice, sugar, and flour and sit in it. She also puts Jack in with her. One night after Andy got home from work we couldn't find Jack for a few minutes. We looked all over the house. I decided to look in the cupboard and there he was just waiting for someone to let him out. He didn't bark or do anything. It was hilarious. Today she got in and I decided I had to get a picture of her. She sat down and smiled for me. She is so adorable. We can hardly stand it. But she is definitely into everything.
1 comment:
She is SO cute!!!! Caden totally does that too, he LOVES to have the doors closed on him, I don't get it! :D ...and whatever, you are SO cute and prego!!!
Post a Comment