Monday, March 30, 2009
















We are at an outdoor outlet mall and the kids wanted to ride the toys. They had fun. It was such a nice day. We went home and put the kids to bed and Ashley and I cooked the rest of the day for an enrichment activity she had. We cooked sugared almonds, bacon, poppyseed dressing and redvelt cupcakes with a brown sugar cream cheese frosting. It was the best frosting I have ever tasted. We had fun cooking together. She had to provide dinner. She made a spinach salad. It was really yummy.





2 comments:

mom and pops grover said...

The sunshine looks yummy too!

Harrington said...

Cute pictures Britney. Will you send the ones of us and the kids at the outlet mall. We had so much fun while you were here in California. I wish we could have taken you to the beach we went to on Saturday. Maybe when you come back.