
A couple of weeks ago I taught a lesson on homemaking for the Laurels. It was a great lesson. It went very well, especially because I had some great ideas from Robyn and Sue. Thanks. Anyways I made princess crowns for when the girls walked in the room. They really liked them. They wore them the entire time. I made cookies and printed out the recipe card and put them in clear party bags. It was really cute. Then I cut out and put together the little boxes. I was very proud of myself because the only thing I bought were the party bags and they were $1.37. I made everything from home. I didn't know I was so crafty.
1 comment:
great idea...I'm always looking for ideas to make the lessons more interesting to the girls, or ways to grab their attention. the crowns are so cute! What did you put in the little boxes?
Post a Comment