Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Baylee's 4th Birthday! Chuck E. Cheese

Baylee got some pajamas for her birthday. These were her favorite. Popsicles!












Baylee's friend Brighton.

Her friend Hannah.





Her friend Karen.



Her cousin Luke.









Baylee told me at Christmas that she wanted to have her birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. She has seen many commercials for it. Her birthday was the day after I got back from camp. So I didn't get to plan as well as I would of liked. No special birthday cake, but she didn't care. She had a great time with her friends. Her favorite thing to ride was the school bus and mini merry go round. We ordered pizza for dinner, but the kids wanted nothing to do with it. They only wanted to play the games. Of course!!!

I can't believe Baylee is 4 years old. Time flies by too fast. She will start kindergarten next fall. She is not old enough. I am so grateful for Baylee. She is the sweetest girl. She has the biggest smile and is always happy. She loves Sydney and loves any baby. She is so considerate with babies we see at church. She will make a great mom someday if she is already so great now. We love her to death. Baylee loves her Dad. She loves spending time with him. She is very smart. I love her cute voice. Love you Baylee.

1 comment:

Harrington said...

Your cupcakes look so cute! You did a really good job on them. I loved the crown on top. Callie has been asking me to do her hair like you did on Baylee's birthday. Looks like you have had a busy month.