Monday, July 23, 2012

6 year Anniversary!

I can't believe it has been six years since we got married.  It seems like so long, but 6 years doesn't sound very long.  Hope that makes since.  Andy is so wonderful.  He is my sweetheart.  I love him very much.  I am so glad that he picked me.  I know that Heavenly Father answered my prayers and helped me find Andy.  He is such a good match for me.  He definitely balances me out.  I tend to overreact and Andy is very calm and patience.  I have been watching the bachelorette and it is funny how the world thinks that a sense of humor and other qualities are so important when they don't matter at all.  I made a list when I was in young womens of all the qualities I wanted in my future husband.  After I got divorced I decided to revise my list a little and I am going to brag, but Andy met all of them.  It was a long list.  He is so sweet to me.  He makes me feel so special all the time.  He truly cherishes me.  I am so grateful for the gospel because it makes life so worth it knowing we can be together forever when you are doing what is right.  I am so glad that I have a guideline to follow.  

2 comments:

chococatania said...

Thanks for sharing this. I know how you feel. I feel the same way for Pete. When marriages and families all around us are deteriorating, I love hearing your story. It is a reminder that Heavenly Father loves us and answers our prayers.

I'm happy for you and Andy!!!

-catania

Stephanie C. said...

I didn't know about your story Britney. I'm so glad you and Andy have each other and that you've been able to enjoy these 6 years together. Happy anniversary!