Monday, July 23, 2012

White water park!



Saturday we went to White Water in Branson.  We packed a lunch and took Andy's company car.  It was great.  We only spent $12 at taco bell for the whole trip.  The park has a lot of silly rules.  No snacks allowed, but I brought my diaper bag in and stuffed fruit snacks and granola bars in the bottom. We did the lazy river, and wave pool.  Baylee and Andy went down the big water slide that has a mat and you go down on your stomach.  I was shocked she did it.  The girls also were able to ride 3 other big tube rides with us.  The park also had a tree house with slides and toys the girls could play on.  We had a good time.  I definitely felt out of place in my one piece bathing suit.  I  even saw two grandmas in bikinis.

No comments: