Monday, March 30, 2009

Hollywood and the Beach!














































Saturday we drove down to the Hollywood sign and took pictures. I was afraid I was going to fall since we had to climb up to get in front of it. For some reason I was scared of heights that day. Of course the day we go down their it is cold and rainy. We then went to kodak theater where American Idol is performed. We ate at California Pizza Kitchen and then went to Venice Beach. Some of Ashley's friends said it was a good beach, but it had a lot of homeless people around. The kids had fun playing in the sand. Of course they ate the sand and had it all over them. We had a fun day. We were definitely tried at the end of the day. Ashley rented Twilight and her and I watched it. Taylor and Andy fell asleep, but also weren't very interested in watching it again.









1 comment:

Harrington said...

Your candid pictures of Baylee were so cute. Sorry it had to be cold and rainy.