Monday, July 25, 2011

5th Wedding Anniversary!

I can't believe Andy and I have been married 5 years last Friday. Time flies bye. He was a dream come true. Definitely an answer to my prayers.

We went to Dallas for the weekend. It is were we met. We left Friday morning and enjoyed our car ride alone. No kids asking a million questions. It was nice to have an actual conversation without being interrupted. We went to the Apple store and got our ipods fixed. We ate at SaltGrass Steakhouse. One of our first few dates. I had a really good steak. Then we went to Ross to look for maternity clothes. No luck. We stayed at the Embassy Suites. We watched a movie. Don't rent Something Borrowed with Kate Hudson. It was dumb. I love chick flicks and didn't this one.

Saturday morning we enjoyed a great breakfast and then went to the Temple. We even got to sit next to each other. It was a treat. Then we went to our favorite place to eat. It is a french cafe called La Madeline's. They have changed their food since, but it was still really yummy. Since I had no luck at the first Ross, Andy was a real sport and we went to two more (he stayed in the care and took a nap). Finally at the last store I found some clothes I liked.

It was a great weekend. We didn't do anything fantastic, but it was just nice to be together.

4 comments:

tiare said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! So glad you guys had a great time...being alone!....enjoying each others company! Much deserved.
Ummmm....I can't wait until Thursday. That pie sounds/looks AMAZING!!!
P.S. Wondering if Ross is coming here?
P.P.S. Check your calendar for dates for your shower! We'll chat on Thursday!

Lindsey said...

Happy Anniversary! So, so happy for you guys. What a treat to be able to spend some time alone together.

Jenny said...

I guess I didn't know that you were pregnant. Congrats! So am I! When are you due? Probably right around me judging from your post I read about Girls Camp. I am due on October 23rd. Funny that all of our 3 kids are pretty much the same age:) Do you know what you are having? We are having another boy!

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

Congrats, Britney! Many many happy and fulfilling years for you guys! Marriage takes commitment and work but it's such a wonderful endeavor!! I heart you btw!